Anybody else love breakfast for basically every single meal?
Anybody else rush around in the morning and rarely stop to nourish yourself?
If you answered yes to either of these questions, read on for a cheesy, meaty breakfast bake you can make ahead and eat for whatever meal you want.
And because nobody likes to read anyone's life story before getting to a recipe...
Here are the ingredients:
Non-stick cooking spray or butter
1 package of your favorite bacon
A few slices of ham (Canadian bacon would be delicious too)
8 large eggs
4 egg whites
1/4 cup of your milk of choice (we use almond milk)
Salt, pepper and Cholula (or favorite hot sauce, optional) to taste
1/4-1/2 cup of Colby jack cheese (depending on your cheese preference- we measure that ish with our hearts)
Here are the directions:
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Grease a 9x13 baking dish.
2. Cook the bacon how you prefer. We like to do ours in the oven (less active-monitoring for ya girl). We cook thick cut bacon at 400 degrees for 22-24 minutes flipping halfway through. De-grease, crumble and set aside.
3. Combine and beat eggs, egg whites, milk, salt, pepper and hot sauce if you're using.
4. Mix in the crumbled bacon to your egg mixture.
5. Pour egg mixture into greased pan.
6. Layer ham or Canadian bacon to your heart's meaty desire.
7. Top with cheese.
8. Cook for 25-30 minutes or until eggs are no longer runny and cheese starts to lightly brown.
9. Slice you off a piece and enjoy any time of day. Cover and store in the fridge and continue to eat throughout your busy week!
So there you go! There's an easy, fast and delicious breakfast bake you can make ahead of time and use throughout the week!
We sure hope you guys enjoy!
Be sure to let us know if you give it a try!